Later, after going to PeopleBrowsr.com, I found its pb.ly search page.
Pb.ly lets you search Twitter within the following new parameters (new to me at least):
- Bio Search — Search in profile/bios
- Authority Search — By number of followers
- Link Search — By posts containing links
- Location — Enter a zip code if you wish
- Sentiment — You may apparently focus the search with keywords which would tend to convey consumer sentiment within tweets
- Lists — Within Twitter lists
And the results refresh every 30 seconds.
People Browsr’s Twitter search at pb.ly does, in fact, look like a tool bloggers might use to “mine” Twitter to find experts who specialize in subject matter along the same lines as that of their blogs.