If you wish to “Guest Post” at The Bloggers’ Bulletin, we do welcome you to take the initiative and contact Editor-In-Chief of The Bloggers’ Bulletin, Chris Franklin, at the email address, “firstname.lastname@example.org .”
The following are requirements we demand of ”Guest Posts” and/or their “Guest Bloggers” at The Bloggers’ Bulletin:
- We require that Guest Bloggers write their Guest Posts for our readership — business people who blog / micro-blog to expand the reach of their existing “business” (where said “business people” actually make their money). We do not write on issues related to “problogging” — blogging full-time as a source of income, or “personal blogging” — maintaining an online journal of a non-business-related nature, and neither should those seeking to Guest Post with us.
- We require that all “Guest Posts” be entirely original and unpublished elsewhere, previously, on-line or off-line.
- We require that our “Guest Bloggers” refrain from linking to or otherwise promoting their existing website/blog in the content of their ”Guest Post(s).” Please note that we will provide our “Guest Bloggers” with an account at The Bloggers’ Bulletin that will enable them to publicly display their profile information with us, including links to their existing websites/blogs.
- We require that “Guest Bloggers” link to The Bloggers’ Bulletin from their respective blogs/sites – these links may be to “Guest Posts,” to our homepage, or any other part of the site.
- We require that our “Guest Bloggers” set their profiles with us to notify them of any comments their “Guest Post(s)” may receive from readers. We then ask that “Guest Bloggers” reply to all comments on their “Guest Posts” in a reasonably timely fashion, as if said “Guest Post” was published at their own blog/site (We know this really goes without saying, but we mention it to remind potential “Guest Bloggers” that their “Guest Posts,” once published, will in most cases require their additional, business-minded attention).
- We require that “Guest Bloggers” add a suitable photo (or even a video) to their ”Guest Post(s).” You will see that the addition of some kind of photo or video is a practice common to all posts at The Bloggers’ Bulletin; we typically utilize photos at Flickr.com that are offered under a Creative Commons license.
If you are a seasoned business blogger or other person with material to post that is pertinent to business bloggers, and you believe you can fulfill the aforementioned six requirements, then contact Editor-In-Chief of The Bloggers’ Bulletin, Chris Franklin at the email address, “email@example.com.”