Before we go further, this post assumes that the reader has been blogging for at least 3 months, and has a clearly defined reason for blogging.
So far you’ve been told to:
• Set up a blog in your chosen platform.
• Submit your URL to various online directories.
• Create an editorial calendar.
• Write compelling content that will engage your readers.
• Visit other blogs and when appropriate comment on various posts.
• Approach website and blog owners in your niche to request that your blog link be added to their site(s).
• Promote your blog via social media, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.